is based in Montemurlo, in the province of Prato in Tuscany and proposes the sympathy and fantasy of this region in its chenille, cotton and tulle threads. Natural fibers and mixed composition for the Effe-Elle
threads, ideal for creating dresses and decorating and made more precious your works. To each series of threads correspond some specific characteristics which will suit all original and particular projects. Namely:
- Altea is a Merinos wool and acrylic thread you can use for sweaters, scarfs, winter dresses etc.
- Bossanova is a 100% microfiber acrylic thread ideal for caps or accessories which can be in contact with your skin for its completely anallergic composition.
- Caterina like the Altea are made of acrylic and, above all, wool and for this reason they are ideal for knitting scarfs or caps.
- Spiritoso is instead a 100% microfiber polyamidic thread, very soft and anallergic. Since it has a very nice and original aspect, it is suggested for creating sweaters or customized scarfs.
- Tulle is in acrylic and polyamid and it's a real tulle and not a proper thread since its composition is a "double" one. It's perfect for creating scarfs, accessories etc.
is now in Casa Cenina with its colored and funny balls which will make curious all those who love knitting!